Treat Your Loved One(s)
Elegant Hotels Group in Barbados is offering couples fantastic savings throughout February across all five of its resorts, to ensure a truly memorable Valentine’s Day, Half Term, or if you just need a break - with or without the kids!
The hotel collection provides full access to its watersports programme at no added cost, and guests can take advantage of activities such as stand up paddling, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking and water-skiing.
The House – Save £532 per couple
This adults only property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment to accentuate its intimate home from home environment. All guests staying at The House receive complimentary massages on arrival, daily Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés. Enhancing the luxurious feel of the resort still further, the ambassador programme is a personalised butler-like service, with staff on hand to cater to guests’ every whim without the need for them to leave their sun loungers.
Kenwood Travel (www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk / 020 7749 9220) is offering seven nights at The House from £2,155 per person in a garden view junior suite - a saving of £532 per couple. This price includes flights with Virgin Atlantic from London and transfers to the resort and is based on two people sharing on a B&B basis. Prices are valid for travel on 22nd February 2013.
Colony Club – Save £880 per couple
Located on Barbados’ west coast, Colony Club is a classic Bajan retreat featuring 96 guest rooms and suites each with its own patio or balcony. The resort is an ideal destination for both couples and families and guests can enjoy the four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools and beautiful gardens as well as a beach ambassador programme with staff on hand to cater to their needs.
Prestbury Worldwide Resorts (www.prestburyworldwideresorts.co.uk / 01625 858 158) is offering seven nights at Colony Club from £2,110 per person in a pool/garden view room - a saving of £880 per couple. This price includes flights with Virgin Atlantic and private transfers and is based on two people sharing on a B&B basis. Book by 28th January 2013 for travel on 11th February 2013.
Tamarind – Save £487 per couple
Also located on the platinum west coast, Tamarind boasts a luxurious spa for couples looking to indulge in spoiling treatments during their stay. The resort is also family friendly and features the Flying Fish Kid’s Club that puts on a range of fun filled pursuits for the little ones while the Club Tamarind teen lounge provides a place for teenagers to hang out with large-screen Wii, popular game consoles and disco nights.
Caribtours (www.caribtours.co.uk / 020 7751 0660) is offering seven nights at Tamarind from £1,949 per person in a garden/pool view room - a saving of £487 per couple. This price includes return scheduled flights, private transfers and use of a lounge at London Gatwick based on two people sharing on a B&B basis. Book by 28th February for travel up to 17th April 2013.
Crystal Cove – Save £360 per person
The romantic resort also located on the west coast of the island provides accommodation for families, couples and groups. The resort features 88 suites and guestrooms each with a private balcony or patio. Guests can enjoy three lagoon style swimming pools. And there is never a shortage of on-site activities including complimentary water sports which makes Crystal Cove a destination spot for entertainment.
Tour operator DialAFlight / 0844 556 6060) is offering seven nights at Crystal Cove from £2,145 per person, a saving of £360 per person. The package includes accommodation in a double room with a pool/garden view on an all-inclusive basis. This price includes flights with Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick. Prices valid for travel between 1st and 22nd February.
Turtle Beach – Save £868 per couple
This premium all inclusive resort is based on the south coast of Barbados a 1500 foot stretch of beach. There are 161 junior and one bedroom suites each with a private patio or balcony. Three on site restaurants, two tennis courts, two free-form freshwater pools and numerous beach activities are guaranteed to keep both couples and families entertained. The resort is perfectly located for those seeking evening entertainment as it is a short walking distance from St Lawrence Gap.
Kenwood Travel (www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk / 020 7749 9220) is offering seven nights at the Turtle Beach from £1915 per person saving of £868 per couple. The package includes accommodation in an ocean view junior suite on an all-inclusive basis. This price includes flights with Virgin Atlantic and coach transfers. Prices valid for travel on 11th February 2013.
For more information on any of the Elegant Hotels properties or to book, visit www.eleganthotels.com or call 0800-917-3534
- Leiths Cookery School
- Glasses in the Workplace
- Top Baby Names And Least Popular Names Of The Year Revealed
- Valentines Masquerade Party at No5 Cavendish Sq
- Career Woman's Guide 2013 - Supercharge it
- Be a Hero
- Spanish Grapes: Una Introducción
- Get Your Body Through The Working Day
- Nearly a Third of Solicitors Gorge on Food to Beat Office Stress
- GAIL's to Collaborate with Rebecca Hossack Art Gallery
- The Laurent-Perrier Garden at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Beauchamp Foot Care
- The Secret to Longevity Has Arrived!
- Rediscover the Coach & Horses Hotel, Kew
- The New 'Up T-shirt' by Up Couture
- 'Belvedere Wimbledon Fizz' Cocktail
- Get Bikini Ready With Simple Steps from Fitness First
- Capsule Wardrobes - August Column
- New Mums, See Yourself in a Different Light
- Skin-Saving Salads For Summer Picnics
- Paving The Way for Eco Luxury
- The Art of Olfactory Harmony
- British Military Fitness for Singletons
- Slumberdown’s New Pillow With In-Built Cooling System
- Get Draught-ing Your Christmas Wish List
- Let’s Start a Liberation with New Fairtrade Nuts
- Soup Can Make You Thin - The Cookbook
- Capsule Wardrobes - September Column
- Football and Life
- NuBeginnings Launches Boot-Camp for Dogs and Their Owners
- IG Wines
- The Malvern Spa
- Warm up This Winter on Headwater’s Guided Walking Holidays
- Capsule Wardrobes, Business Wear
- Pond's Institute Party Season with Brand Ambassador
- Melvita’s New L’Or Bio Limited Editions
- Etre’s Autumn and Winter Collection
- Amber Glen Scotch Whisky
- National Spa Awareness Week
- Bridgestone Bros Big Moustache Search
- A Right Royal Detox
- TOAST Presents Women In Food
- Capsule Wardrobes - December Column
- Welsh Farmers Turn Successful Fund Managers and Buck Economic...
- Lawyer in Lycra Beats Cancer
- Sartoria Lab
- Ox Roast - The Ship and Flat Iron